At Buckland, we provide dynamic IT support to our customers through use of innovative tools created specifically for the business of logistics. Visibility to your trade data, historical and active, accessed through powerful, easy to use tools to manipulate and report your trade activity will provide you with what you need to manage your business more efficiently and in real time.
We promise to continually produce intuitive and automated software that can be easily integrated and relied upon to bring simplicity to this complicated industry.
The Buckland Advantage
When it comes to business technology solutions, see how Buckland does it best:
An innovative solution tailored to suit your specific needs.
Within the customer portal, you can access the customs clearance status of your shipments on a dashboard developed and supported by Buckland’s in-house team of experts.
Within the client portal, you can access the status of your shipments’ customs clearance on a dashboard developed and supported by Buckland’s expert in-house team.
- Real-time tracking of live shipments
- Extreme visibility to all shipments in process and upcoming
- Comprehensive reports on brokerage activity, duties paid, NAFTA savings opportunities, to name a few.
- Powerful searching with criteria by tracking numbers, invoice number, VIN number, and part number among others.
- Viewable documentation on individual entries in real time.
- Access to all your previous historical data
Your portal for easy classification management.
Allowing users secure access to a centralized classification database offers not only the ability to request classifications for new commodities, but the option to synchronize data for exporting to outside commodity databases.
- Access to a secure classification database created and maintained by Buckland’s compliance department.
- An automated way to request new HS Classifications individually or en masse. Use Buckland’s user interface or upload directly from Excel or .csv
- Different levels of visibility and user rights
- Ability to search and download commodity information from the parts database at any time
- Extensive history on individual commodities, ensuring all information is tracked
- Automated e-mails sent at each status change and when requests are completed
- Ability to send EDI feeds of new or edited commodities at the frequency you desire.
The Missing Information Exchange.
Developed to simplify missing information requests between our brokerage department and our clients, an alert will let you know what’s needed immediately if you’re short on any data. This system proactively prevents late filing and improves accuracy by giving you the opportunity to review shipment information before it’s too late.
- An online dashboard to view outstanding information requests 24/7
- Access to live shipment release documents
- Process individual or multiple process requests at one time
- Validation to ensure accuracy and consistency of the data entered into MIX
- View, edit and add to your parts commodity database at any time
Our Warehouse Management System allows you to track your inventories in real-time and see them updated as they move through your supply chain. This is ideal for consolidation, deconsolidation, cross-dock and pick-and-pack operations.
- Eliminate complications through customized scanning technology, and a closed loop process that eliminates errors and provides dashboard updates.
- EDI capable feeds
- Allows you control of the goods that come in/out of the warehouse
- Shipment documents including photos available in real time
- Dashboard allowing real time visibility of shipment status and inventory levels at any time
- Custom & standard label creation
- Ability to link all shipment information together, including drivers signatures
- Location of goods tracked and labeled as they enter the warehouse
- Ability to follow different inventory accounting methods
Here are some sample integrations we have completed for our customers:
- SAP Integration
- Accounting Software Integrations
- Proprietary EDI Systems
- Customer Specific IT Systems
Why Consider a Customized Solution?
- Customize how data is received and integrated with any of your systems
- Reduce manual work
- Get your information faster and easier
- Improve your data quality with less mistakes
- Solve problems once and for all
About our CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) Certified Development Team
Our team is industry certified by the NCBFAA and CSCB to marry the complexities of code with expert customs intelligence to develop platforms, integrations and systems that make life easier for our customers.
Our 100% in-house development team speaks your language and will work alongside your IT team and staff to customize software to fit perfectly into your team’s processes and workflow.